SimCraft Tilton Pro Sim Racing Pedals
The AMERICAN MADE Tilton’s 600-Series 3-pedal floor mount assembly features traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease friction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeat-ability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
- 1 hour of set up consultation to help you dial in your pedals.
SimCraft and Tilton partnered up to bring you these sim racing pedals with the most developed feel of an actual race car. They are the preferred choice in Sim Racing Pedals, after all, they are designed for race cars.
Typical Sim Racing Pedals come in all sorts of materials and sizes, if you’re planning on purchasing pedals for your racing simulator, these sim racing pedals are the real deal!